Marquette Things to Do Tips by drews Top 5 Page for this destination
Marquette Things to Do: 33 reviews and 83 photos
Here's my brother skiing at Marquette Mountain. I don't ski myself, but he says it's a pretty good hill.
Jump off some cliffs in the forest. It's a blast. Forestville falls. Ask about it.
Climb sugarloaf mountain for sunrise. It is located just outside of town. If you're an avid mountain biker hit the ski hill in the summer. Its an excellent run.
Tranquil sunsets and sunrises on lake Superior. It faces east providing an excellent sunrise over the lake.
drews' Related Pages
Marquette Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Small Town next to a Big Lake"
- "Marquette, Michigan, One of My Favorite Towns"
- "Lake Superior Iron Ore Port Turned University Town"
- "Drew's new Marquette Page"
- "Living in Marquette"
- "Marquette, Michigan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Marquette
- Hotels in Marquette
- Transportation in Marquette
- Nightlife in Marquette
- Restaurants in Marquette
- Shopping in Marquette
- Warnings and Dangers in Marquette
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Marquette
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Marquette?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marquette
Photos in MarquetteSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Egypt Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos, 4 travelogues
- Nepal Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marquette Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Thailand Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Netherlands Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Spain Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Germany Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Slovakia Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Brazil 2 photos, 1 travelogue