"Drew's new Marquette Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Marquette by drews
Marquette Travel Guide: 158 reviews and 318 photos
This is the town where I grew up. Small, yet beautiful in the summers and excellent for winter sports. Great place for boating, camping, and biking. If you like nature, then you'll fall in love with the distance it has from surrounding larger cities.
Climb sugarloaf mountain for sunrise. It is located just outside of town. If you're an avid mountain biker hit the ski... more travel advice
Jump off some cliffs in the forest. It's a blast. Forestville falls. Ask about it. more travel advice
drews' Related Pages
Marquette Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Small Town next to a Big Lake"
- "Marquette, Michigan, One of My Favorite Towns"
- "Lake Superior Iron Ore Port Turned University Town"
- "Drew's new Marquette Page"
- "Living in Marquette"
- "Marquette, Michigan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Marquette
- Hotels in Marquette
- Transportation in Marquette
- Nightlife in Marquette
- Restaurants in Marquette
- Shopping in Marquette
- Warnings and Dangers in Marquette
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Marquette
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Marquette?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marquette
Photos in MarquetteSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Egypt Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos, 4 travelogues
- Nepal Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marquette Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Thailand Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Netherlands Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Spain Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Germany Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Slovakia Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Brazil 2 photos, 1 travelogue