My Favorite Pages

1933

Travel Map

croisbeauty's Profile Photo
croisbeauty Aug 7, 2015 at 6:27 AM

I cannot answer in the travel forum, have no access there, There is electric bus which can take you to the most upper lakes and bring you back to the entrance no. 2 , which is in the middle of the park, or up to the entrance nr. 1 from where you can make relatively short walk in the area of the Lower Lakes, where the most attractive and biggest waterfall is located.

Linse Aug 7, 2015 at 6:31 AM

Thank you for answering. I think it´s really hard to figure out what to see and if there´s time to see it all in 1 day. What would you recommend taking the bus up to upper lakes, then to the middle and then the lower lakes? And in each 3 steps take a short walk?

• croisbeauty's Profile Photo
    croisbeauty Aug 7, 2015 at 7:15 AM

exactly

Odiseya's Profile Photo
Odiseya Jul 30, 2015 at 10:46 AM

I wish you nice vacation in Croatia and Slovenia! I looking forward to read about it!

Linse Jul 30, 2015 at 9:41 PM

Thank you :-) I really can´t wait to go.

jayjayc's Profile Photo
jayjayc May 24, 2015 at 2:34 PM

Belated Happy Birthday!

okeyzn's Profile Photo
okeyzn Feb 21, 2015 at 9:10 PM

Once you are really young at heart nothing should take away your adventures, go ahead and book your flight and make history dear Linse.

meyer12 Jan 17, 2015 at 5:01 AM

Hallo. I just subscribed in the forum. My name is Meyer and i would appreciate if you could give me some info on my question. Thank you in advance Mara

Odiseya's Profile Photo
Odiseya Jan 15, 2015 at 7:01 AM

Hi Linda!
Zagreb is very nice city! I hope you liked and you will explore the whole Balkans!

carolyn12345's Profile Photo
carolyn12345 Jun 13, 2014 at 8:51 AM

can we get to know each other on facebook or skype

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Apr 28, 2014 at 7:55 AM

Great you have Bulgaria on your list!! I really loved Bulgaria so much! I had a couple of days in Sophia then had a car for 4 days dropping it off at Varna to fly back to London. Found the people that i met during my travels ie the places i stayed really really lovely and kind people. Would so love to go back!
Id recommend the Rough guide guide book for Bulgaria and a couple of places from that at least amongst of yor choices of where to stay and where to go would make the difference i reckon. I still keep in touch by facebook! with one of the owners of the places i stayed.

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Apr 27, 2014 at 6:12 PM

belated birthday wishes Linda! hope you had a greeat day and all the best for your travels for the year ahead!

Linse Apr 29, 2014 at 9:33 PM

Yes, we spend a lot of the days just walking around in Valletta or sitting on a café just feeling the atmosphere which I think is important to remember when you travel :-) And you see both the italian and arabian influence there.

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    angiebabe Apr 30, 2014 at 7:00 AM

yes sounds nice. i love getting a car which usually helps get to so many more places
    and spending time in places and getting a proper feel of a place.

jayjayc's Profile Photo
jayjayc Apr 27, 2014 at 6:03 PM

Happy happy bday! Belated! Cheers!