"A quiet seaside town." San Felipe by dabuwan
San Felipe Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 118 photos
San Felipe is a quiet town on the eastern shore of northern Baja California. Mexicali and the US border are about 160 Kms to the north. Its population is about 25000 inhabitants, including many US retirees. The landscape around San Felipe is pretty desertic, with typical cactus vegetation. The climate is warm all year round (hot in summer). There is a good beach in town, but it is mainly used by the local boat owners. The long beaches at the north or south of town are much better for swimming.
In San Felipe center there is a small hilly peninsula with the Virgin of Guadalupe shrine on top and the Lighthouse near... more travel advice
Along the road n.5 between San Felipe and Mexicali you'll see some of these boards, warning that you are going to drive... more travel advice
dabuwan's Related Pages
San Felipe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A quiet seaside town."
- "San Felipe, Baja California Norte"
- "The other side of Baja"
- "A small fishing town"
- "San Felipe!"
- "Under Construction. Sorry about the dust!"
- "An Aussie in San Felipe"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Felipe
- Hotels in San Felipe
- Transportation in San Felipe
- Restaurants in San Felipe
- Shopping in San Felipe
- Warnings and Dangers in San Felipe
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Felipe
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to San Felipe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Felipe
Photos in San FelipeSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Croatia Intro, 42 reviews, 45 photos
- Jordan Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bosnia and Herzegovina Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Aleppo Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algeria Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bukittinggi Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sestri Levante Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cayo Largo Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Ko Bulon Le Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos