Bayahibe Sports & Outdoors Tips by dabuwan Top 5 Page for this destination
Bayahibe Sports & Outdoors: 5 reviews and 5 photos
A quiet river 15km from Bayahibe
Around Bayahibe, just like in many other places in the DR, you can enjoy very good jungle trekking and you can kayak or canoe on many rivers.
Equipment: You can ask around about renting a kayak or a canoe. There are also some organized excursions organized by most tourist resorts.
More Reviews (11)
dabuwan's Related Pages
Bayahibe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The real Bayahibe..."
- "Beach, sand and sun... and more..."
- "Bayahibe area: probably the best in DR"
- "Dominican Republic - Bayahibe"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bayahibe
- Hotels in Bayahibe
- Transportation in Bayahibe
- Nightlife in Bayahibe
- Restaurants in Bayahibe
- Shopping in Bayahibe
- Warnings and Dangers in Bayahibe
- See All...
Explore the World
- Fussen Hotels
- Virginia Hotels
- Beverly Shores Hotels
- Minot Hotels
Badges & Stats in Bayahibe
- 12 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 21 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Bayahibe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bayahibe
Photos in BayahibeSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Croatia Intro, 42 reviews, 45 photos
- Jordan Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bosnia and Herzegovina Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Aleppo Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algeria Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bukittinggi Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sestri Levante Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cayo Largo Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Ko Bulon Le Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
Latest Bayahibe hotel reviews
- Hotel Bayahibe
- 36 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 13, 2013