"Bayahibe area: probably the best in DR" Top 5 Page for this destination Bayahibe by dabuwan
Bayahibe Travel Guide: 82 reviews and 207 photos
Not so famous like Punta Cana and not so crowded like Boca Chica, the La Romana/Bayahibe region in the southeast of DR still offers beautiful beaches and a few affordable resorts.
VIllages in the area are peaceful and people are very friendly.
But lodging possibilities are very limited.
- Pros:Nice beaches, friendly people
- Cons:Limited tourist facilities
Around Bayahibe sugarcane is the main agricultural product. Visits to the sugar processing farms may be arranged by most... more travel advice
It was the first vacation on a tropical beach for my 2 yo daughter. She really enjoyed it and she was always playing... more travel advice
dabuwan's Related Pages
Bayahibe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The real Bayahibe..."
- "Beach, sand and sun... and more..."
- "Bayahibe area: probably the best in DR"
- "Dominican Republic - Bayahibe"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bayahibe
- Hotels in Bayahibe
- Transportation in Bayahibe
- Nightlife in Bayahibe
- Restaurants in Bayahibe
- Shopping in Bayahibe
- Warnings and Dangers in Bayahibe
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bayahibe
- 12 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 21 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Bayahibe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bayahibe
Photos in BayahibeSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Croatia Intro, 42 reviews, 45 photos
- Jordan Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bosnia and Herzegovina Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Aleppo Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algeria Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bukittinggi Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sestri Levante Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cayo Largo Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Ko Bulon Le Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos