"A pristine island with excellent snorkelling" Ko Kradan by dabuwan
Ko Kradan Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 19 photos
Ko Kradan is a beautiful island in the Andaman sea, off the western coast in southern Thailand, in Trang province.
The island is part of the Hat Jao Mai Marine National Park and is mostly undeveloped and almost uninhabited. There is just one resort and no real village on the island (just a few farmers). Ko Kradan is pretty wild with lush vegetation, no tourist facilities and just a few paths crossing the island.
Snorkelling is excellent (and very easy) around all Ko Kradan: don't forget to bring at least your mask with you!
Boat to/from Ko Kradan depart from Hat Pak Meng pier in Trang province. It takes about two hours and services are... more travel advice
If you like snorkelling, don't forget to bring your mask with you (and snorkel & fins, if you like; I don't). It was... more travel advice
dabuwan's Related Pages
Ko Kradan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A pristine island with excellent snorkelling"
- "Jennifer's Ko Kradan"
- "ko kradan, Thailand"
- "A day trip~"
- "That all is about Beach"
- "Prontito arrives Koh Kradan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ko Kradan
- Hotels in Ko Kradan
- Transportation in Ko Kradan
- Warnings and Dangers in Ko Kradan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ko Kradan
- 7 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Ko Kradan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ko Kradan
Photos in Ko KradanSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Croatia Intro, 42 reviews, 45 photos
- Jordan Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bosnia and Herzegovina Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Aleppo Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algeria Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bukittinggi Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sestri Levante Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cayo Largo Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Ko Bulon Le Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos