"Another beautiful Ko" Ko Muk by dabuwan
Ko Muk Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 23 photos
A small island in the Andaman sea, in Trang province, southern Thailand.
Ko Muk has everything you may want on a tropical island: beautiful beaches, crystal clear water, lush interiors, excellent snorkelling, stunning limestone sceneries, a fascinating sea cave.
There is one small village on the island, inhabited by sea gypsies, devoted to fishing and rubber trees growing.
Ko Muk was a real off the beaten track destination (I hope still it is) and accomodation facilities were limited to one very basic, but friendly, small resort with simple wooden huts.
I didn't see any big fishes, but many different colourful ones. It seems that sea snakes are not uncommon around Ko Muk;... more travel advice
I used a cheap disposable waterproof camera to take some pictures of the underwater world around Ko Muk. You can't go... more travel advice
dabuwan's Related Pages
Ko Muk Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Ko Muk
- Hotels in Ko Muk
- Transportation in Ko Muk
- Restaurants in Ko Muk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ko Muk
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Ko Muk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ko Muk
Photos in Ko MukSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Croatia Intro, 42 reviews, 45 photos
- Jordan Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bosnia and Herzegovina Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Aleppo Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algeria Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bukittinggi Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sestri Levante Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cayo Largo Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Ko Bulon Le Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos