"Seafood paradise" Top 5 Page for this destination Prachuap Khiri Khan by dabuwan
Prachuap Khiri Khan Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 74 photos
Prachuap Khiri Khan is the administrative capital of the homonymous seaside province on the western thai coast, 280 kms south of Bangkok.
It is a small (13000 inhabitants), relaxed town, whose economy relies mainly on fishing. No wonder that Prachuap is famous for its good seafood that is served in the many restaurants and stalls around town.
The beach in Prachuap Khiri Khan town is nice and long, but it is OK just for walking, not for swimming, as it is not so clean and it tends to be too muddy.
Ao Manao bay, five kms south of Prachuap inside the Royal Thai Aviation military base (you'll need a permit you can easily obtain at the checkpoint), has a nice sandy beach that is excellent to spend your day.
Prachuap Khiri Khan is famous for its good fresh seafood. There are many good restaurants around, but I preferred to... more travel advice
Ao Manao is a sheltered bay and it can be very hot around midday. The sea is quite shallow for many meters from the... more travel advice
dabuwan's Related Pages
Prachuap Khiri Khan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A relaxing seaside place."
- "Great seafood"
- "Unspeakable name, but great Beaches, Foodmarket"
- "Seafood paradise"
- "Prachuap Khiri Khan Thailand"
- "Prachuap Khiri Khan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prachuap Khiri Khan
- Hotels in Prachuap Khiri Khan
- Transportation in Prachuap Khiri Khan
- Nightlife in Prachuap Khiri Khan
- Restaurants in Prachuap Khiri Khan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prachuap Khiri Khan
- 7 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Prachuap Khiri Khan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prachuap Khiri Khan
Photos in Prachuap Khiri KhanSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Croatia Intro, 42 reviews, 45 photos
- Jordan Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bosnia and Herzegovina Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Aleppo Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algeria Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bukittinggi Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sestri Levante Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cayo Largo Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Ko Bulon Le Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos