"A traditional thai town with many nice temples" Top 5 Page for this destination Phetchaburi by dabuwan
Phetchaburi Travel Guide: 73 reviews and 321 photos
This quiet provincial capital is about 130 kms south of Bangkok and it is worth a visit for the amazing number and variety of the temples in and around town.
Phetchaburi (often called just Phetburi) is a very old town (12th century) and its wealth was based on salt production and commerce.
No fights with the burmese have taken place here, thus the town still has a traditional thai architecture and many temples are well preserved.
Cha-Am is a popular beach about 38 kms south of Petchaburi. During week-ends and holidays it is packed with people... more travel advice
This beautiful monastery and temple complex dates back to the 17th century and it has been partially renovated one... more travel advice
dabuwan's Related Pages
Phetchaburi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Holy City"
- "A traditional thai town with many nice temples"
- "Petburi, Diamond City"
- "Phetchaburi - busy Thai village with awsome Cave"
- "Welcome relief from Chaam plight"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Phetchaburi
- Hotels in Phetchaburi
- Transportation in Phetchaburi
- Nightlife in Phetchaburi
- Restaurants in Phetchaburi
- Shopping in Phetchaburi
- Warnings and Dangers in Phetchaburi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Phetchaburi
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Phetchaburi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phetchaburi
Photos in PhetchaburiSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Croatia Intro, 42 reviews, 45 photos
- Jordan Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bosnia and Herzegovina Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Aleppo Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algeria Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bukittinggi Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sestri Levante Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cayo Largo Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Ko Bulon Le Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos