"Where I'm "from"" Fairborn by Anton_Ernst
Fairborn Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 10 photos
Fairborn, Ohio, is pretty much my 'hometown.' The city in Greene County is home to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and Wright State University. As my father was in the U.S.A.F. for nearly 30 years, we continued to return to Fairborn after our moves around the globe.
- Pros:Centrally located and easy access to Cincinnati, Indianapolis and Columbus.
- Cons:Sprawl is filling in the countryside. Cold in winter.
- In a nutshell:It's big enough, but it's small enough.
The Bookery contains new and antiquie comic books, action figures and assorted paraphernalia. Lately the store has... more travel advice
Actually what you must see lies 8 miles east of Fairborn, the village of Yellow Springs. Home to Antioch College, Glen... more travel advice
Anton_Ernst's Related Pages
Fairborn Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Fairborn
- Hotels in Fairborn
- Transportation in Fairborn
- Restaurants in Fairborn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fairborn
- 8 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Fairborn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fairborn
Top 5 Pages
- Hamburg Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Fairborn Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Dayton Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Vienna Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Ohio Intro, 1 review, 2 photos