Yellow Springs Things to Do Tips by winter72
Yellow Springs Things to Do: 5 reviews and 14 photos
Antioch College - the picture is of the main building.
Address: 795 Livermore St.
Other Contact: (800) 543-9436
You can go canoeing on the Miami River.
The scenery along the way is gorgeous - steep cliffs and tall trees.
Directions: The launch area is near John Bryan Park on Jacaby Rd.
Other Contact: Incidently, you can also go rock
Beautiful hikes along the Miami River.
Directions: 3790 State Route 370
Yellow Springs, OH 45387
winter72's Related Pages
Yellow Springs Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where artists live, where writers meet!"
- "winter72's new Yellow Springs Page"
- "Yellow Springs - Stuck in the 70's and Loving It"
- "Jim35's Yellow Springs Page"
- "Free spirited Yellow Springs"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Antalya Hotels
- Steptoe Butte State Park Hotels
- Falcarragh Hotels
- Cabo San Lucas Hotels
Badges & Stats in Yellow Springs
- 5 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Yellow Springs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yellow Springs
Photos in Yellow SpringsSee All Photos (2)
- Yellow Springs Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Bellefontaine Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Lakeview Intro, 1 review, 1 photo