"winter72's new Yellow Springs Page" Yellow Springs by winter72
Yellow Springs Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 93 photos
Yellow Springs is sometimes described as Ohio's hotbed of liberalism. It is not your typical small American town, that is for sure. Antioch College is here. Many people come to see the interesting pipe shops (only for use with tabacco products, yeah right!), or to hike at the state park. Some have heard of the legendary hippie pizza at HA HA PIZZA. Come off the beaten path, and come to Yellow Springs...
You can go canoeing on the Miami River. The scenery along the way is gorgeous - steep cliffs and tall trees. more travel advice
winter72's Related Pages
Yellow Springs Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where artists live, where writers meet!"
- "winter72's new Yellow Springs Page"
- "Unusual town"
- "Yellow Springs - Stuck in the 70's and Loving It"
- "Jim35's Yellow Springs Page"
- "Free spirited Yellow Springs"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yellow Springs
- 5 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Yellow Springs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yellow Springs
Photos in Yellow SpringsSee All Photos (2)
- Yellow Springs Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Bellefontaine Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Lakeview Intro, 1 review, 1 photo