Kropa Off The Beaten Path Tips by olja1234
Kropa Off The Beaten Path: 6 reviews and 6 photos
Upon to Kropa's blacksmits' tradition, everywhere are the signs of their ironwork.
Strolling throgh the village you noticed window-grates on those cute small windows, and other decorative products they
still make in their workshop.
This window is one of the numerous, decorated by window-grates. Such window grate isn't only a beautiful decoration of the house,it has also a practical value - to protect it from uninvited guests.
And of course flowers. They are everywhere - on the windows in the gardens...
Even such small aperture is protect with this wonderful decorating Window-grate.
Nowadays in Kropa's workshop work about twenty craftsmen forging worldwide products acording to their own conceptions submitted designs.
%B%CB%S4Detail on the house
Another decorative smithery product. Photo shows one of details on the renovated house.
Every visitor notice, that for Kropa's houses is very charasteristic dekoration with the products upon which they are famous
This entrance door, is also one of smithery product. See that accurate work. It is significantly, that all those smithery product are always painted black. Doesn't matter what kind of article it is.
Look at this beautiful bee. It is also the product of diligent craftsmen, made upon the design by an artist. Sorry, I didn.t put down the name of him. It could be a very valuable gift..
More Reviews (17)
olja1234's Related Pages
Kropa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kropa, off the beaten path place"
- "slovenian heartland"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Flossenbürg Hotels
- Melekeok Hotels
- Vaccina Hotels
- Tuen Mun Kau Hui Hotels
- Santa Bárbara de Samaná
Badges & Stats in Kropa
- 23 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 21 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Kropa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kropa
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ljubljana Intro, 51 reviews, 66 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Slovenia Intro, 44 reviews, 49 photos
- Ohrid Intro, 19 reviews, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skofja Loka Intro, 26 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Gouvernorat de Monastir Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos
- Cividale del Friuli Intro, 35 reviews, 37 photos
- Australia and Oceania Intro, 20 reviews, 50 photos, 6 travelogues
- Zadar Intro, 16 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bled Intro, 21 reviews, 47 photos
- Secovlje Intro, 26 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue