"Ljubljana and its surroundings" Top 5 Page for this destination Ljubljana by olja1234

Ljubljana Travel Guide: 1,964 reviews and 4,415 photos

These photos were taken from the balloon.

• Intro Updated Aug 15, 2008

• IreneMcKay's Profile Photo
    Feb 22, 2014 at 10:14 PM

Very nice page. The area you live in looks beautiful. Cute dog, too. Irene

• MITNIC's Profile Photo
    Nov 4, 2013 at 7:10 AM

The best ever city I have visit this summer!!! And it was a long trip- passed Serbia, Monte Negro, Croatia, Bosnia...,

• mvtouring's Profile Photo
    Dec 21, 2012 at 6:27 AM

Slovenia is still on my wish list, but I loved armchair traveling with you as my guide and your eyes as my camera.

• olja1234's Profile Photo
      Dec 21, 2012 at 7:04 AM

Come on! Make up your mind and let your wish comes true. Our mayor never forget to add at the end of his speech "Ljubljana is the most beautiful town in the world". Anyway it's worth visiting.

• paolodecastro's Profile Photo
    Nov 2, 2011 at 9:50 PM

Dobro Jutro (mira taaught me the word she's also from Slovenia).....I envy you the old building are still preserved in Ljubljana......and the city has so many trees and clean rivers.......;)

• nicolaitan's Profile Photo
    Dec 5, 2010 at 8:38 AM

very nice page, charming city. enjoyed reading through it.

• JuliaMac's Profile Photo
    Nov 15, 2010 at 9:16 AM

hello! oneday i did pics from balloon too!!! it's real coooll!!!! Nice page!

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Aug 22, 2010 at 2:52 AM

a wonderful page & some great updates since my last visit, Olga ! You live in a really lovely place, and I think going down Ljubljanica river would be great fun !

• Marisola's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2010 at 8:09 AM

Thanks for the birthday wishes! It's been a wonderful day! What beautiful pictures from a balloon! How did you get the chance to do that?!

• Maryimelda's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2010 at 5:36 PM

You live in a beautiful country, Olga. Thanks for sharing it with us.

• etfromnc's Profile Photo
    Jan 2, 2010 at 2:23 PM

Thank you for the birthday greetings. I rode through Ljubljana on a train but it looks as if I missed out on visiting a very special place.

olja1234 Lives Here!

olja1234

“world is great”

Badges & Stats in Ljubljana

Have you been to Ljubljana?

Photos in Ljubljana