Triglav Nacionalni Park Favorite Tips by olja1234 Top 5 Page for this destination
Triglav Nacionalni Park Favorites: 21 reviews and 23 photos
Favorite thing: The water in this lake is the warmest and is suitable for bathing in summer, but even then water is cold - 16 degrees C.
The Lake is easily accessible from Bohinj.
Fondest memory: Another photo of Black Lake
Favorite thing: The Black Lake is the last of the Triglav Lakes. It lies in a basin on the edge of Komarca. The lake is 150 m long, 80 m wide and 6 m deep. Because of dark colour it gets its name - The Black Lake
Fondest memory: And the last one is Black Lake - ?rno jezero
Favorite thing: This lake is the largest and deepest of the Triglav Lakes. It is 320 m long, 120 m wide and 15 m deep.
There are fine viewa of the lake from Zelnarica and Lepo Spicje
You can reych it by marked mountain path from Triglav Lakes Hostel or Zasavska koca (hostel) on Prehodavci.
Fondest memory: Before Double Lake, there is a marvellous Great Lake, named also "Ledvièka" upon its shape
Favorite thing: One of the first mountain hostely in this parts is by the northernmost lake . Triglav Lakes Hostel - built in 1880 and renovated in 1988
Fondest memory: Double Lake - Another photo, taken in autumn time
Favorite thing: Double Lakes lie in the lower part of the Valley. In spring the two lakes become one.Dvojno Jezero is one of the Triglav Lakes lying in the mountain pine and larch belt. You can reach it by marked path from Crno jezero or from Prehodavci.
Fondest memory: Double lake - Dvojno jezero.
This photo is taken in spring time
Favorite thing: The Green Lake, gets its name upon a green colour of the lake. Green colour comes from algae. The lake is about 100 m long and 80 m wide.There are often Alpine newts in the lake. You can reach the Green Lake by the transversal mountain path from Triglav Lakes Hostel to Prehodavci, or by one of the trails across Hribarice to Dolic
Fondest memory: The third one - Green Lake (Zeleno jezero)
Favorite thing: Close to Zasavska koca on Prehodavci, there is Brown Lake, about 150 m long and 100 m wide. and 10 m deep. In summer a three meter wide brown belt appears around the reduced lake, from which it gets its name. Seen from height it appears as a real brown pool, but the water is perfectly clear.
Fondest memory: The second Lake, named Brown Lake - Rjavo jezero
Favorite thing: The first and the highest of Triglav Lakes is the Lake "Pod Vrsacem". It is 90 m long and 5 m deep. Only in summer does the lake appear from the snow cover, and a sheet ofice.
Fondest memory: The first lake amoung The seven Triglav lakes
More Reviews (6)
olja1234's Related Pages
Triglav Nacionalni Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "VINTGAR GORGE"
- "Mighty Triglav"
- "Started in Ribcev Laz, on to Triglav"
- "A Place of True Vertical Dimensions"
- "Triglav National Park"
- "TRIGLAVIAN DREAMS"
- "Triglav National Park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Triglav Nacionalni Park
- Hotels in Triglav Nacionalni Park
- Transportation in Triglav Nacionalni Park
- Nightlife in Triglav Nacionalni Park
- Restaurants in Triglav Nacionalni Park
- Shopping in Triglav Nacionalni Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Triglav Nacionalni Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Triglav Nacionalni Park
- 14 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 41 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Triglav Nacionalni Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Triglav Nacionalni Park
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Help, I want to win....."
- updated a Triglav Nacionalni Park Travel Page "Triglav National Park"
- Wrote a Review Mountain Flowers in Triglav Nacionalni Park Local Customs
- Uploaded a Photo to "Mountain Flowers"
- Commented on one of coceng's Triglav Nacionalni Park travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ljubljana Intro, 51 reviews, 66 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Slovenia Intro, 44 reviews, 49 photos
- Ohrid Intro, 19 reviews, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skofja Loka Intro, 26 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Gouvernorat de Monastir Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos
- Cividale del Friuli Intro, 35 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia and Oceania Intro, 20 reviews, 50 photos, 6 travelogues
- Zadar Intro, 16 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bled Intro, 21 reviews, 47 photos
- Secovlje Intro, 26 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue