"olja1234's new Australia-Oceania Page" Australia and Oceania by olja1234

Australia and Oceania Travel Guide: 67,847 reviews and 172,406 photos

AUSTRALIA

Some years back, I visited my friends in Australia. It was in the middle of January - the summer time in Australia.
My friends live in Melbourne, the capital of the state Victoria. From their home, we made everyday trips all over Victoria.

I'm very impressed about Australia. It's very settled country, people are so kind and friendly. I've got some very good friends, and I have still contacts with them.

Melbourne is very interesting town , with about 3,5 milions inhabitants.

I'm very grateful to my friends, who showed me round this beautiful country.
I saw a great part of the state Victoria, many places worth seeing.
We also made a few days trip to Sydney. Its opera house the landmark of Australia is really "must see"

KOALAS

My Australian friends sent me this special postcard. If you enlarge the photo, you can find there some interesting facts abour Koalas.

• Last visit to Australia and Oceania: Mar 1998
  • Intro Updated Aug 30, 2010

• Maryimelda's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2012 at 11:57 PM

I didn't realise that you had been down here to Australia Olja, I always enjoy seeing and reading the comments about my country when made by visitors from other countries. A very good page.

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Sounds like you had a good time and saw quite a lot!

• May 25, 2010 at 3:39 PM

Seeing these great photos in and around Sydney reminds me of the wonderful holidays I have had there. First time I ever came to Sydney was by ship and I was stunned by the beautiful harbour. Aaron Stratem Travel Enthusiast

• dlandt's Profile Photo
    Dec 7, 2008 at 8:12 AM

Adelaide turned out to be my favorite city down under.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Apr 19, 2008 at 3:36 PM

Just as wonderful as when I visited these pages 2 years ago. Your travelogues have gorgeous photographs. You have a fine overview with architecture, art, nature, culture, and your insights. Thanks ever so much.

• Gillybob's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2007 at 4:01 AM

I love Australia and will return next uear for my third trip. Gillybob greetings

• MURRA's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2007 at 8:51 AM

I ENVY YOU /I WANT FIND TIME SPEND CPL MONTHS IN OCEANA

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Jul 2, 2006 at 2:45 PM

excellent travelogues, great tips and pics, you have to come back Olga!!

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Jun 24, 2006 at 2:13 PM

an interesting page & great pics, Olga ! Australia is still missing on my map ;-(( ...but one day I will go there as well !

• Apr 5, 2006 at 12:30 PM

Wonderful travelogues of Australia Olga. Something to remember! Thank you!

olja1234

“world is great”

Badges & Stats in Australia and Oceania

• 0 Countries

Have you been to Australia and Oceania?

Latest Activity in Australia and Oceania