"GRADO" Top 5 Page for this destination Grado by olja1234
Grado Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 124 photos
The last and the most turistic town we visited during our trip was Grado. The town is about 11 km far away from Aquileia and is located in an island. You can find there many historical sights such as three early-Christian buildings, the sixt-century Basilica, mosaics and many other buildings and monuments dated centuries back. Grado (means harbour) is also a modern turistic place with modern hotels, beautiful sandy beaches , lots of greenery and walking trails and numerous good restaurants.
A place, definitely worth to visit.
One among the numerous modern hotels, located alongside the long sandy beach, which has a reputation as the most beautiful in the area around.
Icecream in Italy is "a must". Nowhere is as delicious as in Italy. And nothing better to do when strolling around in a... more travel advice
The area around the chapel is encircled by a little cementery . These is the place, where guardians are buried and... more travel advice
olja1234's Related Pages
Grado Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "G R A D O"
- "Quick visit"
- "The place at the Sea closest to Austria"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grado
- Hotels in Grado
- Transportation in Grado
- Restaurants in Grado
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grado
- 22 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Grado?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grado
Photos in GradoSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ljubljana Intro, 51 reviews, 66 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Slovenia Intro, 44 reviews, 49 photos
- Ohrid Intro, 19 reviews, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skofja Loka Intro, 26 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Gouvernorat de Monastir Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos
- Cividale del Friuli Intro, 35 reviews, 37 photos
- Australia and Oceania Intro, 20 reviews, 50 photos, 6 travelogues
- Zadar Intro, 16 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bled Intro, 21 reviews, 47 photos
- Secovlje Intro, 26 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue