"MURANO" Top 5 Page for this destination Murano by olja1234

Murano Travel Guide: 102 reviews and 327 photos

MURANO
Murano Glass

This photo is taken from the net.

• Last visit to Murano: Jun 2004
  • Intro Updated Aug 7, 2005

• johngayton's Profile Photo
    Aug 22, 2008 at 7:21 PM

Just fnished reading a book called "The Glassbower of Murano" and pleasantly surprised to find that it is a VT place too. Nice page, Cheers, John.

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Jan 20, 2007 at 5:04 AM

Great page Olga! Another one of the islands that I unfortunately missed seeing. Wow, I didn't know Murano was actually a series of islands and bridges. The Basilica di Santi Maria e Donate looks amazing! I see I definately missed a lot!

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Jun 19, 2006 at 5:54 AM

So nice of you to stop by my Puerto Banus page. It really is a lovely town. Enjoyed this Murano page especially the glass-blowing shops and the Basilica Di Santi Maria.. Looks like you had a nice time here.

• Mar 17, 2006 at 7:36 AM

A wonderful Page on Murano, Olga! The weekend is here!!! Am I happy for that! Hoping you and Timy have a good one!

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Mar 2, 2006 at 7:48 PM

I know now that Murano is not just a place famous for its glassmakers! What a wonderful city, that seems to be much quieter than Venezia!

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Jul 30, 2005 at 3:24 AM

Beautiful pictures, Basilica di Santi Maria e Donate looks great!

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Apr 29, 2005 at 1:49 PM

an interesting page and lovely pics, Olga ! I do not care a lot for the Glass-business there, but I like the peaceful atmosphere there !

• globerover's Profile Photo
    Mar 6, 2005 at 1:50 PM

we plan to go to Venice for Easter (if the weather is not too bad), so your most interesting tips were a welcome preparation for our trip ...

• ncfg's Profile Photo
    Nov 27, 2004 at 10:09 AM

Beautiful place! The Basilica di Santi Maria e Donate seems amazing :) Nice page Olga! Nat

• freya_heaven's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2004 at 11:35 AM

Lovely memories Olga, its a beautiful little place, (~_~)

olja1234