"ANTALYA" Top 5 Page for this destination Antalya by olja1234

Antalya Travel Guide: 740 reviews and 2,065 photos

ANTALYA

This one week trip to Turkey, in last October, was totaly unplaned.
I intended to visit Morrocco, I booked a two weeks' journey months ago and it was cancled at last.
So I decided to join a group of my friends, and we made a one week trip to Turkey.
It was the third time for me, to visit Turkey but it has so much to offer, the weather is still summery in October there, and there is always much to see and to do.
I can tell you, it was a good choice again....and join me, please.

• Last visit to Antalya: Oct 2004
  • Intro Updated Feb 17, 2008

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Sep 2, 2010 at 10:37 AM

Olga, Antalya seems like a remarkable place to visit as attested by your fine tips. The architecture, the shops, the tour you took [especially the garden you "peeked in to see", and your photos add up to great pages.

• mvtouring's Profile Photo
    Sep 6, 2009 at 6:30 AM

Thanks for great tips, will be usefull when we are there in 2 weeks time ;-)

• jo104's Profile Photo
    Oct 27, 2008 at 6:27 AM

Thanks for visiting my Robertson page I am definetly keen to go to Turkey next year looks like there is a good mix of stuff to see.

• tpal's Profile Photo
    Aug 7, 2005 at 8:44 AM

Hello Olga, I am very envious of your location...so close to so many places. Your last minute trip to Turkey looks great. I like your travelog style of writing. Turkey is on Carol's and my wish list. Thanks for the tour...Tom

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Jun 23, 2005 at 7:31 PM

Hi Olga this is another wonderful page you made ,the pictures are lovely A very inviting place ,I love to go there some day

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Mar 5, 2005 at 9:38 AM

Lovely page about Antalya Olga! :-)) Seeing these sunny photos makes me wish I was here! :-)

• Helga67's Profile Photo
    Feb 26, 2005 at 7:42 AM

Interesting info and nice pics of your visit to Turkey.

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2005 at 2:35 PM

an interesting page & great pics, bringing back nice memories ! Thanks for sharing, Olga !!

• Daja123's Profile Photo
    Feb 6, 2005 at 8:18 AM

A very interesting journey. I also visitet this place some years ago and I still like remember it. Nice page, Olga. Thank you for sharing.

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2004 at 9:52 AM

Olga, you put amazing pictures on that page. Let me know when you add texts, please! I personally liked weather (in October) beaches, landscapes and history there!

olja1234

“world is great”

Badges & Stats in Antalya

Have you been to Antalya?

Latest Activity in Antalya