"Welcome to gabynicolae's HomePage" gabynicolae's Profile

Welcome to my travel pages !

Welcome in my native city - PLOIESTI - ROMANIA !

Ploiesti sunset !

View from my house !

My nice dog !

S.Ion cathedral, Ploiesti - winter 2011

Meeting after 29 years from the Petroleum Institut

• Intro Updated Feb 1, 2011

Aug 10, 2013 at 3:33 AM

Happy Birthday for yesterday Gabriel. Sorry I'm a day late, just back from France. Have a good weekend. Geoff

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2013 at 5:55 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• wabat's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2013 at 2:55 AM

Best wishes for you birthday

Apr 29, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Hi Gabriel, thanks for your Birthday greetings. Also for the PC from New Zealand with a Brunei Postmark on it???? Haha.Posted mid Jan and arrived mid April. Regards.

• wabat's Profile Photo
    Mar 1, 2013 at 6:01 AM

Nice winter picture- reminds me of home in Ireland

Aug 9, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Hi Gabriel, Happy Birthday to you my friend. Sorry you haven't logged on for a while. Sent you a PC from the Channel Islands last week, hope it arrived. Sent you an email a little while ago about your home address. I see you haven't been here since April. Hope everything is ok my friend? Take care and regards. Geoff

• gabynicolae's Profile Photo
      Aug 26, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Hi Geoff. Thank you for your wishes. Yes your PC was arrived. Thank you a lot! All the best and greetings from Romania. I was in Morocco for 18 days, making 4000 km by car. It was beutiful!
      I hope to go in New Zealand and Australia in December and January.
      Keep in touch! Gabriel

• Andraf's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Multam pentru urarile de ziua mea. Sper ca anul nou a inceput cu bine. Salutari de prin nametii bucuresteni :)

• Parisforless's Profile Photo
    Aug 19, 2011 at 4:15 PM

I have just posted two additional VT meetings in Paris you might be interested to join. One is the firework on the 10th September 2011, at 20.00, the other is a dancing by the river Seine on the 11th September 2011, at 17.30.
    Both events are FREE (you can expect that from parisforless). If you need some drinks and food (picnic style) visit some of the local shops before the meeting.
    For more information see VT Paris meetings.
    Looking forward to meet you there.
    Svetlana Bellon

• Narviking's Profile Photo
    Mar 15, 2008 at 12:59 PM

Thanks alot for birthdaywishes. Hopefully one day I see you in Narvik. Have nice trips my friend ! Jim

• Fam.Rauca's Profile Photo
    Jan 24, 2008 at 12:39 AM

Mii de multumiri, pentru frumoasele cuvinte pe care mi le-ai trimis si de asemeni din partea noastra, cele mai bune urari pentru anul care a inceput! Sanatate, bucurii, spor in casa si calatorii frumoase, pentru tine si familia ta!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!