"Short visit to Monaco" Monaco by piedleger
Monaco Travel Guide: 338 reviews and 1,161 photos
My wife and I were there one day while on a cruise on the Mediterranean. Very nice place to visit. Souvenirs are not all that expensive. We went to the palace and walked all around the small streets leading to it. You get a nice view of all the surroundings including the mountains of France. You can also see the most important turn on the Monaco Grand Prix. Your tour bus will probably park in the tunnel through which the F1 cars speed up.
The ice cream is very good.
Did not have time to have any meals
Close to the casino you will find this little item on the street, in case you have lost too much and your heart fails.
- Pros:Worth seeing
- Cons:Did not get any bad experience so no cons from our part
- In a nutshell:Rich - rich - rich
piedleger's Related Pages
Monaco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Monaco: a sunny place for shady people"
- "Weekend in Monaco"
- "A Grimaldi stronghold since the 13th century.."
- "Welcome to Monaco"
- "Christmas day 2015 in Monaco"
- "An exclusive part of Europe, only 2 sqkm"
- "The Monopoly of Monaco"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Monaco
- Hotels in Monaco
- Transportation in Monaco
- Nightlife in Monaco
- Restaurants in Monaco
- Shopping in Monaco
- Warnings and Dangers in Monaco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Monaco
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Monaco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monaco
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 8 reviews, 2 photos
- Zermatt Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Thailand Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Havana Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Lucerne Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Hua Hin Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Vienna Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Cayman Islands Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.