"Guanacaste beaches" Top 5 Page for this destination Provincia de Guanacaste by giacco
Provincia de Guanacaste Travel Guide: 602 reviews and 1,172 photos
If you go to Guanacaste, forget Nosara, Samara, Tamarindo and othe touristic beaches. Off course they are pretty enough, but also plenty of tourists, and that's exactly what we aren't looking for here.
Drive directly from Santa Cruz to the west, and you'll discover wonderful hidden places like Playa Junquillal, Playa Negra or Playa Avellana, specially this one. Beaches are the paradise of the few surfers you'll find there.
Evening at Playa Avellana during the low tide more travel advice
Costa Rica is plenty of snakes. Everywhere. Few of them are dangerous, but if you don't know how to recognize them,... more travel advice
giacco's Related Pages
Provincia de Guanacaste Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Guanacaste beaches"
- "Discovering the North Pacific"
- "Guanacaste Region, Costa Rica"
- "The Guanacaste Region"
- "Miles of Beautiful Beaches"
- "Surfing Tamarindo"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Provincia de Guanacaste
- Hotels in Provincia de Guanacaste
- Transportation in Provincia de Guanacaste
- Nightlife in Provincia de Guanacaste
- Restaurants in Provincia de Guanacaste
- Shopping in Provincia de Guanacaste
- Warnings and Dangers in Provincia de Guanacaste
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Provincia de Guanacaste
- 14 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Provincia de Guanacaste?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Provincia de Guanacaste
Photos in Provincia de GuanacasteSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Iceland Intro, 27 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Costa Rica Intro, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Provincia de Guanacaste Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Höfn 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Ushuaia Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- San Vito 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Þingvellir 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Argentina Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Arenal 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cartago 3 reviews, 3 photos