"La ciudad de los caballeros" Mérida by vero_27
Mérida Travel Guide: 117 reviews and 318 photos
This is what you´ll see when you take the cable car. It´s located in Pico Espejo or Mirror Peak...this is the last station of the cable car
This is one of the best trips i´ve ever made. I went to Merida with my friends and we had such a great time, i´d love to go and do it all over again...
- Pros:A very beautiful, inexpensive, great weather little city
- Cons:Too small for me...i like big cities
"Venezuela de Antier" is like a park where you can find all the venezuelan regions reduced... you´ll find everything... more travel advice
It´s a very nice hotel located in "el páramo" in the road to merida city. There you´ll find comfortable cabins, with... more travel advice
vero_27's Related Pages
Mérida Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Santiago de Los Caballeros de Mérida"
- "Merida: Contrast of Relaxation and Extreme Sports"
- "Merida -2002"
- "Venezuela's University Town in the Andes"
- "merida and environs"
- "El Techo de Venezuela"
- "La ciudad de los caballeros"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mérida
- Hotels in Mérida
- Transportation in Mérida
- Nightlife in Mérida
- Restaurants in Mérida
- Shopping in Mérida
- Warnings and Dangers in Mérida
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mérida
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Mérida?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mérida
Top 10 Pages
- Caracas Intro, 22 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vancouver Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Mérida Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Estado Sucre Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Aruba Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Seattle Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Isla Margarita Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Miami Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Coro Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Venezuela Intro, 3 photos