"Multan:A Historical Treasure" Multan by haarisonline
Multan Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 100 photos
Multan is a very historical city.I once read in a book that actually it is the world's oldest city.
Once Muhammed Bin Qasim tried to annex it in 718AD.
It still contains many historical buildings, some of which are in a very good condition.
The temperature here is quite hot in summer.So,the best time to visit it is in the spring or winter season.But also in winter it becomes cool at night because of some cool air from the desert area around it.
haarisonline's Related Pages
Multan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saints & Sinners"
- "I signed up for this?!"
- "Multan - The City of Shrines & Masoleums"
- "The City of Saints"
- "Multan have it's Own Culture & History"
- "Multan:A Historical Treasure"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Multan
- Hotels in Multan
- Transportation in Multan
- Nightlife in Multan
- Restaurants in Multan
- Shopping in Multan
- Warnings and Dangers in Multan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Multan
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Multan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Multan
Photos in MultanSee All Photos (2)
Top 5 Pages
- Pakistan Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lahore Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Islamabad Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Multan Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Murree Intro, 2 photos