"SPAIN TOUR - FORTH STAGE - LA ISLA DI TABARCA" Alicante by baserena
Alicante Travel Guide: 508 reviews and 1,216 photos
Alicante is a nice town with a long promenade and a lot of night life, but the sea it's not very good (or may be it's not what I was looking for...quite and blue/transparent sea without waves).
If you look for this kind of sea the best thing is to catch a ferry from the touristic port and go to Tabarca Isle, reachable in just 1 hour.
In Tabarca I had the impression to get in a different planet where the life has other rithms and where everything is related just to the sun and to the sea.
Even in a small isle... Things to Do (1)
TABARCA Even in a small isle like this I've found traces of my native city...Genoa.... more travel advice
Go to Tabarca and relax on this nice beach. This one is the biggest one but exploring the isle you'll find some little... more travel advice
baserena's Related Pages
Alicante Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Alicante, my home city"
- "Alicante, pueblo grande"
- "A city to discover!!"
- "WELCOME TO ALICANTE!"
- "Alicante - we never really intended to be there!"
- "Alicante, Spain"
- "ALICANTE - COSTA BLANCA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Alicante
- Hotels in Alicante
- Transportation in Alicante
- Nightlife in Alicante
- Restaurants in Alicante
- Shopping in Alicante
- Warnings and Dangers in Alicante
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Alicante
- 6 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Alicante?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alicante
Photos in AlicanteSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Almería 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Alicante Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Egypt Intro, 9 reviews
- Foz do Iguaçu Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Valencia Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Milan Intro, 6 reviews
- Munich Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo