"Jennifer's Ko Kradan" Ko Kradan by jenniferchin

Ko Kradan Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 19 photos

My few hours on the island

I went over to Ko Kradan for a few hours, as part of the Trang sealife tour (an island tour of Ko Muk and Ko Kradan).

Ko Kradan was actually the island I wanted to be based on as its, apparently, the most beautiful and the remotest of the inhabited islands off Trang. But a combination of bad luck (or good luck ?) and wierd timing changed my plans and I went over to Ko Libong instead.

Snorkerlling among the coral reefs on the north end of the island was just fantastic. When I was there, the waters were really clear and colourful fishes in abundance. However, the sea was quite choppy as well ... hence I drunk a LOT of salty sea water :-p

It was amazing being one with the fishes ~ a kaleidoscope of colours will surround you whenever a school of fish comes pass you .. it can be quite scary too !!

After a good hour of snorkelling, it feels really good to have a great simple lunch of fried rice and fish on the beach :-)

A great snorkel, pure white sand, wind in your face plus good weather ~ thats what I got in Ko Kradan !

• Last visit to Ko Kradan: Dec 2003
  • Intro Updated Dec 21, 2003

jenniferchin

“Travel travel .. always travel :-)) Change is indeed GOOD !”

Badges & Stats in Ko Kradan

Have you been to Ko Kradan?

Latest Activity in Ko Kradan