"Willits, California" Willits by horsinround2
Willits Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 6 photos
Willits is small and out of the way. If you don't live there, you usually end up driving through on your way to somewhere more exciting like Mendocino, Fort Bragg, or Eureka... o.k. so those towns aren't all that exciting either.
Believe it or not, there are reasons to go to Willits - or - to at least stop on your way through. There are a couple of awesome restaurants, two museums definately worth your time, camping, excellent produce at the farmer's market, a yearly Renaissance Fair, and Frontier Days. It might not be a destination all by itself, but it deserves some consideration as a stop along your travel route.
This week-long July 4th celebration is the home of California's oldest continuous rodeo. 2004 marked its 78th year. For... more travel advice
This little out of the way lunch spot is always crammed with locals trying to get their order in before the food... more travel advice
horsinround2's Related Pages
Willits Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Willits, California"
- "Willits is where it's at"
- "Biggest Little Traffic Jam in the West"
- "A town in the middle of nowhere"
- "I've been here, promise!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Willits
- 8 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Willits?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Willits
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nashville Intro, 28 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- United States of America Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ukiah Intro, 12 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Bragg Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boonville Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Willits Intro, 8 reviews, 2 photos
- Lakeport Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Springfield Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Branson Intro, 1 review, 4 photos