"guybert's Mazatlan pages!" Top 5 Page for this destination Mazatlán by guybert
Mazatlán Travel Guide: 476 reviews and 779 photos
The main reason that we seem to always end up going back to Mazatlan is that it's more layed back than other places like Cancun or Puerto Vallarta. The People are very friendly & don't appear to be as pushy irn regards to timeshare sales and peddling on the beaches.
Mazatlan is a fairly large city with lots of industry, so they don't fully rely on the tourist industry to make a living like some other tourist areas do.
Mazatlan is also one of the least expensive tourist areas to go to. Your dollar will go a lot further because food & goods are more reasonably priced than other areas.
One of the reasons that we go to Mazatlan is for the seafood. You can go down to the market is the morning & buy just about any kind of sea creatures that you would want for supper. Everything is fresh, right of the fishing boats. You may have to barter a bit to bring the price down, but in the end, you don't pay very much for fresh seafood as compared to frosen seafood back home.
Mazatlan is known to be the shrimp fishing capital of North America.
The Mexican people seem to enjoy themselves & are happy to be working. They seem to take a lot of pride in what they do.
LOTS MORE INFO & PICTURES ON MAZATLAN ARE ALSO LOCATED IN THE TRAVELOGUE OF MY MEXICO PAGE.
- Pros:Very friendly people, safe vacation spot, good public transportation & excellent weather!
- Cons:can be a bit cool some evenings, has some dirty & poor areas of town.
- In a nutshell:A great spot to go for some sun & relaxation!
Most of the local kids are very well behaved & seem to enjoy themselves no matter what they are doing. They seem to... more travel advice
- See All Sea Garden Resort!
- See All All kinds of vehicles!
- See All Chicklet kids!
- See All Find the happyhour drinks!
- See All Suntaning, the ultimate vacation...
guybert's Related Pages
Mazatlán Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mazatlan Surf, sand and sun.."
- "Mazatlan - Just after Y2K bug destroyed the world"
- "Mazatlan Mexico by Kimberlyann"
- "guybert's Mazatlan pages!"
- "Mazatlan - Sunshine, Smiles, & Seafood"
- "Some Good Values in Mazatlan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mazatlán
- Hotels in Mazatlán
- Transportation in Mazatlán
- Nightlife in Mazatlán
- Restaurants in Mazatlán
- Shopping in Mazatlán
- Warnings and Dangers in Mazatlán
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mazatlán
- 42 Reviews
- 110 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 58 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Mazatlán?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mazatlán
- Posted in Travel Mazatlán Forum "Re: things to see"
- Commented on one of KimberlyAnn's Mazatlán travel pages
- Wrote a Review Well worth the beach walk. about Playa Bruha Restaurant in Mazatlán Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "It's worth the beachwalk!"
- updated a Mazatlán Travel Page "guybert's Mazatlan pages!"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mazatlán Intro, 42 reviews, 110 photos, 7 travelogues
- Halifax Intro, 9 reviews, 104 photos, 9 travelogues
- Cancún Intro, 12 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Winnipeg Intro, 13 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- Puerto Vallarta 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 2 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sasaginnigak Lake 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Clear Lake Intro, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla Cozumel Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue