"guybert's new Detroit Lakes page" Detroit Lakes by guybert
Detroit Lakes Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 14 photos
Detroit Lakes is a summer tourist town that I started going to with the family & the in-laws. We would go every summer for one week (usually at the beginning of August). I guess it started being a family tradition that started in the mid-seventies & went right through all of the eighties. The kids really enjoyed going down because their was always lots to see & do when we did go down. For me, it was very relaxing & it gave me a chance to spend time with my in-laws whose company I really enjoyed.
MORE INFO & PICTURES TO COME IN THE FALL !!!!!!!!
One of the biggest attractions on the first week in August every year is the We Fest which is a country music festival... more travel advice
guybert's Related Pages
Detroit Lakes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "guybert's new Detroit Lakes page"
- "very cold in winter"
- "Detroit Lakes, US"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Detroit Lakes
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Detroit Lakes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Detroit Lakes
Photos in Detroit LakesSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mazatlán Intro, 42 reviews, 110 photos, 7 travelogues
- Halifax Intro, 9 reviews, 104 photos, 9 travelogues
- Cancún Intro, 12 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Winnipeg Intro, 13 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- Puerto Vallarta 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 2 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sasaginnigak Lake 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Clear Lake Intro, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla Cozumel Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue