"Minutes from the city but miles away from it" Astoria by penpoison
Astoria Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 42 photos
Astoria is in the boro of Queens. Queens is one of the most diverse neighborhoods in NYC. Astoria has been known as a greek enclave so there are a good variety of greek restaurants to visit there. I took a historical tour of Astoria but I found some gems there. Unfortunately some of the architectural gems are private residences and are not open to the public but available either through a private tour group such as the historical society.
It is the second oldest private home dwelling in America. It was originally built by William Riker in 1654-1656 through... more travel advice
penpoison's Related Pages
Astoria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Minutes from the city but miles away from it"
- "Astoria Village"
- "Astoria, New York"
- "Little Egypt Astoria Queens New York City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Astoria
- Hotels in Astoria
- Transportation in Astoria
- Restaurants in Astoria
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Astoria
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Astoria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Astoria
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Rochelle Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Davenport Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Alice Springs Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Estado do Amazonas Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brooklyn Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 3 travelogues
- Olinda Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Astoria Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos