"Possible tips for Boston" Boston by penpoison
Boston Travel Guide: 3,910 reviews and 8,504 photos
I've been to Boston a few times. It's a great city with a lot of things to do. It's a fairly small city but it is much quieter in aspects and there is not much noise from traffic there. Hard to find parking. My recommendation is take public transportation.
penpoison's Related Pages
Boston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BOSTON KALEIDOSCOPE AND ITS CAST OF COLORS…"
- "IF HOME IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS-THEN I LIVE HERE"
- "The Perfect Weekend Away City"
- "Boston in a Nutshell"
- "Boston Features the Old and New"
- "Boston, baby!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boston
- Hotels in Boston
- Transportation in Boston
- Nightlife in Boston
- Restaurants in Boston
- Shopping in Boston
- Warnings and Dangers in Boston
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Boston
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Boston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boston
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Rochelle Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Davenport Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Alice Springs Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Estado do Amazonas Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brooklyn Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 3 travelogues
- Olinda Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Astoria Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos