"Davenport, Bettendorf, Rock Island, Moline" Davenport by penpoison
Davenport Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 48 photos
I went to the Quad cities area for New Year's Eve weekend in December 2007. I initially was not happy since my friend from Tokyo and her fiance from upstate New York opted to get married in all places, Iowa. She could have been married in Japan, New York or California or anywhere else in the world but she opted to get married in Iowa! But to be more specific in the Quad Cities area (Davenport, Bettendorf, Moline & Rock Island). The location was not bad in the summertime but in the dead of winter with morning freezing fog and snow, there were quite a few delays that winter.
- Pros:Populous for its location (Quad Cities 325,000 population)
- Cons:The Weather during that Winter
Non-profit organization that has exhibits on the roots of music from the mississippi, live bands and performances, music... more travel advice
penpoison's Related Pages
Davenport Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Davenport, Bettendorf, Rock Island, Moline"
- "rdwork's new Davenport Page"
- "Where Chiropractic was born"
- "I Got 'Ya! Made You Look!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Davenport
- 3 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Davenport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Davenport
Photos in DavenportSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Rochelle Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Davenport Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Alice Springs Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Estado do Amazonas Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brooklyn Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 3 travelogues
- Olinda Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Astoria Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos