"A few days and all I have to show for it are pics" Estado do Amazonas by penpoison
Estado do Amazonas Travel Guide: 409 reviews and 1,115 photos
The Amazon is without a doubt has the MOST spectacular rain forest in the world. It has an untouched natural beauty that I haven't seen in other regions of the world. It is not as touristy as other regions in the world and at times it can be very difficult/dangerous to get from place to place. But things are changing since the native people are staking a claim in the land and farming with the support of the Brazilian government.
- Pros:Most spectacular rain forest in the world
- In a nutshell:Nof for the faint of heart
penpoison's Related Pages
Estado do Amazonas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A few nights in the Amazonian rainforest"
- "Amazonas - Home of the mightiest River on earth"
- "April 18th 03 - My Amazon adventure"
- "ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ADVENTURE?"
- "My time in the Jungle"
- "The jungle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Estado do Amazonas
- Hotels in Estado do Amazonas
- Transportation in Estado do Amazonas
- Nightlife in Estado do Amazonas
- Restaurants in Estado do Amazonas
- Shopping in Estado do Amazonas
- Warnings and Dangers in Estado do Amazonas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Estado do Amazonas
- 4 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Estado do Amazonas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Estado do Amazonas
Photos in Estado do AmazonasSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Rochelle Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Davenport Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Alice Springs Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Estado do Amazonas Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brooklyn Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 3 travelogues
- Olinda Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Astoria Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos