"I was in Olinda and missed their frenetic Carnaval" Olinda by penpoison
Olinda Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 164 photos
Olinda is a beautiful town, not too far from Recife. It is easily reachable by bus. Enjoy the beauty of Olinda!
Christ figure from church in Olilnda. It's a little hard to see but if you look closely, Christ looks brazilian, is wearing a costume and is carrying his burden.
- Pros:Beautiful town, great carnaval
penpoison's Related Pages
Olinda Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WELCOME TO OLINDA!A CITY OF ALL NATIONS!"
- "Well done, Portugal"
- "OH Linda!"
- "Olinda, que Lindo!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Olinda
- Hotels in Olinda
- Transportation in Olinda
- Nightlife in Olinda
- Restaurants in Olinda
- Shopping in Olinda
- Warnings and Dangers in Olinda
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Olinda
- 0 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Olinda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Olinda
Photos in OlindaSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Rochelle Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Davenport Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Alice Springs Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Estado do Amazonas Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brooklyn Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 3 travelogues
- Olinda Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Astoria Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos