"I'm always a work in progress" penpoison's Profile
East Coast Greenway is about 25% completed.
The East Coast Greenway is a developing trail system, spanning nearly 3,000 miles as it winds its way between Canada and Key West, linking all the major cities of the eastern seaboard. Nearly 25 percent of the route is already on safe, traffic-free paths.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 91 Reviews
- 281 Photos
- 13 Countries
- 42 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Commented on kahnjetta's profile page
- Posted in Travel Bronx Forum "Re: Getting from LGA to Lafayette..."
- Wrote a Review Walk along shore line in New Rochelle Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Walk along shore line"
- created a New Rochelle Travel Page "New Rochelle - over a bridge from the Bronx"
- penpoison and cjg1 are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "I'm always a work in progress"
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Rochelle Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Davenport Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Alice Springs Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Estado do Amazonas Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brooklyn Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 3 travelogues
- Olinda Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Astoria Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos