"Welcome to Flifish's HomePage" flifish's Profile

Big Horn, Wyoming

Big Horn, Wyoming is a very small town where nearly everyone does know your name. Most people either work on a ranch or work in nearby Sheridan. However, it is a beautiful little spot on the map at the base of the Bighorn Mountains. It provides a mercantile, post office and 2 bars. It's an odd mix of people, from CEO's, to cowboys, to teachers, to polo players. If you want to get to know the people of Bighorn just stop in at the local Last Chance Bar.

The Big Horn Equestrian Center (pictured) is about 3 miles from Big Horn (10 miles from Sheridan) and provides locals with various activites like ropings, fireworks, outdoor concerts, and of course polo.

Please don't feel compelled to rate all my pages. I'm just doing it for me and anyone who might find the information useful. I would hate to feel that some one rated my page out of duty.

Our local radio station has a nice WEB CAM at sheridan media - www.sheridanmedia.com/site/webcam2.html The web cam looks over Sheridan towards the Big Horn area.

So enjoy what I have finished.

• Intro Updated Jan 15, 2004

• ypsi1968's Profile Photo
    Oct 18, 2005 at 3:54 PM

Great info.! I hope to move to Sheridan with our family sometime in the future. It seems like a wonderful place to live and grow old. Thanks again!!

• chiara76's Profile Photo
    Aug 11, 2005 at 5:19 AM

Happy Birthday and greetings from Poland.

• EllenH's Profile Photo
    Feb 27, 2005 at 2:47 PM

I wonder why 2 people thought it was Montana when it clearly says Wyoming? lol

• Oct 24, 2004 at 4:33 PM

HELlo.... thanks for the nice comments but this is Wyoming!!!

• rdagent1's Profile Photo
    Jan 6, 2004 at 8:06 PM

I love the photo, this is classic Montana.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!