"Welcome to Flifish's HomePage" flifish's Profile
Big Horn, Wyoming is a very small town where nearly everyone does know your name. Most people either work on a ranch or work in nearby Sheridan. However, it is a beautiful little spot on the map at the base of the Bighorn Mountains. It provides a mercantile, post office and 2 bars. It's an odd mix of people, from CEO's, to cowboys, to teachers, to polo players. If you want to get to know the people of Bighorn just stop in at the local Last Chance Bar.
The Big Horn Equestrian Center (pictured) is about 3 miles from Big Horn (10 miles from Sheridan) and provides locals with various activites like ropings, fireworks, outdoor concerts, and of course polo.
Please don't feel compelled to rate all my pages. I'm just doing it for me and anyone who might find the information useful. I would hate to feel that some one rated my page out of duty.
Our local radio station has a nice WEB CAM at sheridan media - www.sheridanmedia.com/site/webcam2.html The web cam looks over Sheridan towards the Big Horn area.
So enjoy what I have finished.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 67 Reviews
- 43 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 8 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- flifish and orestes are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Punta Arenas Forum "RE: RE: Punta Arenas to Puerto..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Best Hotel in Puerto Natales"
- Wrote a Review Best Hotel in Puerto Natales in Puerto Natales Hotels
- created a Santiago Travel Page "The busy city of Santiago"
- Commented on flifish's profile page
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to Flifish's HomePage"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sheridan Intro, 27 reviews, 11 photos
- Peru Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Puerto Montt Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Chile Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Wyoming Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Bologna Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Santiago Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Costa Rica Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Istanbul Intro, 1 review, 2 photos