"Rotterdam: new territory for tourists" Top 5 Page for this destination Rotterdam by Forze
Rotterdam Travel Guide: 1,502 reviews and 3,991 photos
For many years tourists have banned Rotterdam. I was able to understand them. However, the 90's changed this. Rotterdam has put a lot of effort to make the city more attractive: beautiful buildings and architecture, modern shopping facilities, amazing attractions and a wild nightlife.
Rotterdam has many things to offer. Especially during summer where many multicultural events are organised througout the city. Anyhow, Rotterdam is without a doubt the city of contrasts.
- Pros:Many activities, everything can be reached easily, wide variety, modern architecture
- Cons:Only activities during summer, some things diffcult to find
- In a nutshell:Rotterdam, a multicultural cosmopolitan city at the Maas.
- See All CHIO: horseraces
- See All Tropicana
- See All Sate House
- See All Taxi
- See All All shops under one roof
- See All Queensday
Forze's Related Pages
Rotterdam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rotterdam, the most vibrant Dutch city !"
- "Rotterdam - Ik ben een 010er!"
- "Rotterdam: new territory for tourists"
- "Rotterdam a BIG small city"
- "Rotterdam, harbour city."
- "Rotterdam: Architecture Capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rotterdam
- Hotels in Rotterdam
- Transportation in Rotterdam
- Nightlife in Rotterdam
- Restaurants in Rotterdam
- Shopping in Rotterdam
- Warnings and Dangers in Rotterdam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rotterdam
- 101 Reviews
- 121 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Rotterdam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rotterdam
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotterdam Intro, 101 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Villavicencio Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Cuba Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Panama Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Turkey Intro, 1 photo
- Venezuela Intro, 1 photo
- Bogotá Intro, 1 photo
- Intendenciade San Andrés y Providencia Intro, 1 photo
- Pereira Intro, 1 photo
- Cartagena Intro, 1 photo