"It made the trip to ski next to the Matterhorn." Zermatt by jnyvegas
Zermatt Travel Guide: 536 reviews and 1,496 photos
We had a lot of fun skiing, the runs were not too tough and the runs were long. The mountains are just breathtaking too. more travel advice
Remember there are no gas cars in Zermatt so you will be walking or riding in a electric car or horse drwn carriage. more travel advice
jnyvegas' Related Pages
Zermatt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "See you there this Summer or Winter..."
- "Zermatt and the Majestic Matterhorn"
- "Zermatt - Gateway to the mighty Matterhorn"
- "Zermatt...Guardian of the Matterhorn"
- "Zermatt and the Mighty Matterhorn"
- "Matterhorn Collection"
- "Zermatt and the Matterhorn"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zermatt
- Hotels in Zermatt
- Transportation in Zermatt
- Nightlife in Zermatt
- Restaurants in Zermatt
- Shopping in Zermatt
- Warnings and Dangers in Zermatt
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zermatt
- 25 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Zermatt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zermatt
Photos in ZermattSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 82 reviews, 76 photos
- Paris Intro, 37 reviews, 87 photos
- Madrid Intro, 22 reviews, 68 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manaus Intro, 18 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prince Albert Intro, 18 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Falkland Islands Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos
- Ireland 31 reviews, 31 photos
- Punta Arenas Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Saskatoon Intro, 26 reviews, 26 photos
- Zermatt Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
No friends yet.