"MY HOMETOWN NARVIK" Top 5 Page for this destination Narvik by Narviking
Narvik Travel Guide: 100 reviews and 271 photos
This page is about Narvik the town were I was born and have lived all my life. Narvik has a population of nearly 20000 and are located about 300 kilometers north of the socalled "Arctic circle". Because we are so far north we have in Narvik no darkness at all from the end of april to mid august. In june and july we enjoy the midnightsun. In winter its oposite... The sun set in the town centre on 5 november and dont rise again until 5 february....
You find here some pictures to get an idea about what the Narvik area looks like. Later, when time permits I will put out more picture in my Travelouge.
Narvik hasnt been a dangerous place since the war that raged here from 1940 to 1945 when big parts of the town were in... more travel advice
What to pack ofcourse depends on the season and what you wanna do in your vacation. In winter we usually have snow on... more travel advice
Narviking's Related Pages
Narvik Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Narvik and Surroundings"
- "Between the mountains and the ocean"
- "Journey along the Arctic Highway"
- "MY HOMETOWN NARVIK"
- "68°25' N 17°33' E"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Narvik
- Hotels in Narvik
- Transportation in Narvik
- Nightlife in Narvik
- Restaurants in Narvik
- Warnings and Dangers in Narvik
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Narvik
- 10 Reviews
- 48 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 61 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Narvik?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Narvik
Photos in NarvikSee All Photos (48)
Top 10 Pages
- Tehran Intro, 6 reviews, 96 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bhutan Intro, 11 reviews, 78 photos, 7 travelogues
- Burkina Faso Intro, 11 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sudan Intro, 11 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Benin Intro, 9 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Algeria Intro, 9 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Narvik Intro, 10 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- El Oued Intro, 8 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niger Intro, 5 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nicaragua Intro, 4 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues