"NICE DAYS IN COTONOU" Cotonou by Narviking
Cotonou Travel Guide: 99 reviews and 273 photos
Although Cotonou is the biggest city in Benin, its still Porto Novo which is the capital city. Cotonou have nice markets and pretty good beaches nearby as well. Cotonou is also said to be one of the best places to get a taste of West African food. Cotonou was the first african city south of Sahara that I visited. I found the place very fascinating and interesting.
Narviking's Related Pages
Cotonou Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brigitte's Benin Pages"
- "ITS A MAD BUT HAPPY PLACE"
- "Cotonou, a welcoming city"
- "The view from my room is SWEET"
- "Cotonou, Benin"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cotonou
- Hotels in Cotonou
- Transportation in Cotonou
- Nightlife in Cotonou
- Restaurants in Cotonou
- Shopping in Cotonou
- Warnings and Dangers in Cotonou
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Cotonou
- 3 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Cotonou?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cotonou
Photos in CotonouSee All Photos (30)
Top 10 Pages
- Tehran Intro, 6 reviews, 96 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bhutan Intro, 11 reviews, 78 photos, 7 travelogues
- Burkina Faso Intro, 11 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sudan Intro, 11 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Benin Intro, 9 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Algeria Intro, 9 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Narvik Intro, 10 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- El Oued Intro, 8 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niger Intro, 5 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nicaragua Intro, 4 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues