"A Little Irish in Ohio" Dublin by TRimer
Dublin Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 11 photos
The Memorial Tournament is a PGA Tour golf tournament which is played the week after Memorial Day. It is played on a Jack Nicklaus-designed course at Muirfield Village Golf Club in Nicklaus' home town of Columbus. It was Nicklaus's desire to create a tournament that would remember and honor the great golfers of the past, and those individuals who built the foundation to a game that today is played and enjoyed by millions around the world. He also wanted the tournament to give back in the form of charitable contributions to organizations benefiting needy adults and children throughout Columbus and Ohio. The primary charitable beneficiary of the tournament is Columbus Children's Hospital.
While the Memorial is not considered a "major", you will still find such golf greats as Tiger Woods (3 time winner), Phil Michelson, Ernie Els, and Vijah Singh playing here.
- Pros:Nice suburb of Columbus
I ended up in the Residence Inn as some of the nicer hotels in Dublin were already sold out. The hotel was your typical... more travel advice
We first tried to eat here Thursday night but they did not have a reservation until 9pm. We ended up going back on... more travel advice
TRimer's Related Pages
Dublin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dublin, the Emerald City"
- "The Business Traveller in Dublin, OH"
- "A Little Irish in Ohio"
- "smike's Dublin Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dublin
- 4 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Dublin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dublin
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 125 reviews, 132 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 55 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cuba Intro, 34 reviews, 23 photos
- Ireland Intro, 31 reviews, 25 photos
- Venice Intro, 29 reviews, 21 photos
- Paris Intro, 30 reviews, 18 photos
- Rome Intro, 27 reviews, 21 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 13 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Positano Intro, 23 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Netherlands Antilles Intro, 25 reviews, 15 photos