"Margate" Margate City by TRimer
Margate City Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 13 photos
Margate has long been a summer retreat for families from the Philadelphia area. Located just outside Atlantic City, this small town boasts quaint homes, beautiful beaches and lots of restaurants.
The city is located on the island of Absecon next to Ventnor.
The most famous landmark in Margate is Lucy the elephant.
Lucy the Margate Elephant is the only remaining example of zoomorphic architecture left in the US. One of the most... more travel advice
Shoebees are seasonal visitors to Margate (typically from the Philly area). They are called this because they tend to... more travel advice
TRimer's Related Pages
Margate City Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Margate City
- Restaurants in Margate City
- Warnings and Dangers in Margate City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Margate City
- 5 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Margate City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Margate City
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 125 reviews, 132 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 55 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cuba Intro, 34 reviews, 23 photos
- Ireland Intro, 31 reviews, 25 photos
- Venice Intro, 29 reviews, 21 photos
- Paris Intro, 30 reviews, 18 photos
- Rome Intro, 27 reviews, 21 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 13 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Positano Intro, 23 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Netherlands Antilles Intro, 25 reviews, 15 photos