Geneva Hotel Tips by TRimer
Geneva Hotels: 335 reviews and 5 photos
View from Fox River
I have now stayed at the Herrington three separate times for work. Our customers always rave about the place- especially the bathtubs that are built for 2 people. Each of the rooms are unique. Many have large canapy beds. Some are very romantic- others more generic. The hotel was an old cremery so they put out cookies and milk each night during turndown service. You have a choice of a room overlooking the courtyard or one looking over the river.
Unique Qualities: The hotel is situated right on the Fox River so many of the rooms you can look out from your balcony and watch people fishing. There is a bike path across the river and you can rent bikes across State Street at Mill Pond Cyclery.
Address: 15 S RIVER LANE, Geneva, IL 60134
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Just off of State Street and the Fox River
Phone: (630) 208-7433
Price: US$180 and up
More Reviews (10)
TRimer's Related Pages
Geneva Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Quaint Little Geneva"
- "Historic Downtown Geneva on The Fox River"
- "The Herrington Inn & Spa: A Luxury Boutique Hotel"
- "On the Western Edge of the Chicagoland Area"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Geneva
- 11 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Geneva?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Geneva
Photos in GenevaSee All Photos (5)
Read real reviews about Geneva Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 125 reviews, 132 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 55 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cuba Intro, 34 reviews, 23 photos
- Ireland Intro, 31 reviews, 25 photos
- Venice Intro, 29 reviews, 21 photos
- Paris Intro, 30 reviews, 18 photos
- Rome Intro, 27 reviews, 21 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 13 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Positano Intro, 23 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Netherlands Antilles Intro, 25 reviews, 15 photos