Naples Hotel Tips by TRimer
Naples Hotels: 17,358 reviews and 60 photos
Beach at the hotel
I have now stayed at the Ritz Carlton in Naples twice. Both times were wonderful and for business. The first time we stayed in a room with a gulf view on the club level- which meant we had access to wine and food all day. This is good because the food at the Ritz is not cheap (can we say $40 for 2 people to have lunch at the pool).
Unique Qualities: They are about to do a major renovation to the hotel to upgrade all the rooms. The rooms are nice but not spectacular. They all have balconies and most have great views. The soap in the bathrooms (spa products) are fantastic. The restaurants are wonderful. They will be upgrading the one bar too to have plasma televisions. The little shops around the hotel are nice. Be sure to try out the ice cream. Also, the pool shop sells big floats for the pool.
Address: 280 Vanderbilt Beach Rd, Naples, FL 34108
Comparison: most expensive
Price: US$180 and up
More Reviews (5)
TRimer's Related Pages
Naples Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ""Summerland in Wintertime""
- "Gulf Coast Style"
- "naples florida"
- "crown jewel of the Southwest"
- "RhondaRuth's Naples Florida Page"
- "Naples - city on the bay"
- "Neopolitano Alligators"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Naples
- Hotels in Naples
- Transportation in Naples
- Nightlife in Naples
- Restaurants in Naples
- Shopping in Naples
- Warnings and Dangers in Naples
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Naples
- 6 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Naples?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Naples
Photos in NaplesSee All Photos (10)
Read real reviews about Naples Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 125 reviews, 132 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 55 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cuba Intro, 34 reviews, 23 photos
- Ireland Intro, 31 reviews, 25 photos
- Venice Intro, 29 reviews, 21 photos
- Paris Intro, 30 reviews, 18 photos
- Rome Intro, 27 reviews, 21 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 13 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Positano Intro, 23 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Netherlands Antilles Intro, 25 reviews, 15 photos