"Springtime in Paris" Paris by TRimer
Paris Travel Guide: 22,628 reviews and 55,551 photos
Paris, the city of lights. It was as wonderful as I remembered as a child. Whether walking along the Seine or shopping in little boutiques in the Marais or on Rue Daphine in St. Germain des Pres, I was in heaven.
- Pros:Wonderful architecture, great shops, the best of France
- In a nutshell:romance and culture
Paris is a very walkable city. However, if you need to cover a lot of ground in a short amount of time- take the Metro.... more travel advice
The leading chain of perfume and cosmetics stores in France, sells its own makeup as well as all the big brands. Choose... more travel advice
TRimer's Related Pages
Paris Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Perambulations in Paris!"
- "My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
- "London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
- "Three plus one of the best museums in the world."
- "Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."
- "Beatchick's Paris Adventure!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paris
- Hotels in Paris
- Transportation in Paris
- Nightlife in Paris
- Restaurants in Paris
- Shopping in Paris
- Warnings and Dangers in Paris
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paris
- 30 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 18 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paris
Photos in ParisSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 125 reviews, 132 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 55 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cuba Intro, 34 reviews, 23 photos
- Ireland Intro, 31 reviews, 25 photos
- Venice Intro, 29 reviews, 21 photos
- Paris Intro, 30 reviews, 18 photos
- Rome Intro, 27 reviews, 21 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 13 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Positano Intro, 23 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Netherlands Antilles Intro, 25 reviews, 15 photos