"Bonio in Friedrichshafen" Friedrichshafen by bonio
Friedrichshafen Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 95 photos
With budget airline, Ryanair, flying into the airport, Friedrichshafen is an ideal gateway for us when we visit this part of Germany.
We've used the airport a couple of times now and have managed a visit to the Zeppelin museum, an overnight stay in a friendly and comfortable hotel and a good restaurant to recommend too.
A visit to the Zeppelin museum was a must for me, I'm interested in anything that moves! This museum shows the history... more travel advice
bonio's Related Pages
Friedrichshafen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Zeppelin to your heart's content!"
- "Friedrichshafen am Bodensee"
- "Friedrichshafen, Germany"
- "Friedrichshafen - Germanies Aviation Center"
- "Lakeside Escape"
- "Passing through Friedrichshafen - Zeppelin Tip"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Friedrichshafen
- Hotels in Friedrichshafen
- Transportation in Friedrichshafen
- Restaurants in Friedrichshafen
- Shopping in Friedrichshafen
- Warnings and Dangers in Friedrichshafen
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Friedrichshafen
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Friedrichshafen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Friedrichshafen
Top 10 Pages
- Munich Intro, 79 reviews, 231 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 19 reviews, 79 photos
- Kiev Intro, 18 reviews, 67 photos
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 21 reviews, 60 photos
- Bremen Intro, 17 reviews, 64 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 18 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thunersee Intro, 13 reviews, 59 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 17 reviews, 54 photos
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue