"Bonio visits Shanghai" Shanghai by bonio
Shanghai Travel Guide: 3,200 reviews and 8,337 photos
A two day visit to this amazing city.
First impressions were not great, the traffic congestion is appaling, but that aside really enjoyed ourselves.
Managed to visit the Bund, Yuyuan garden, the Jade Buddha temple, Jin Mao tower, a river trip, a ride on the 400+Kmph mag-lev train and even found a brewery!
Here's what we did!
More photos later.
Take a boat trip on the Huangpu river, at night if possible, great views of the city. more travel advice
This is the cuting edge of technology, many countries have tried and given up, this is running for 32 Km takes just 7... more travel advice
bonio's Related Pages
Shanghai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sex and the city... so to speak."
- "Essence of Shanghai"
- "Shanghai! Its a lively city"
- "5 Days in Shanghai"
- "Shanghai - a classic blend of the old and the new"
- "Check out my blog - www.shanghai-eats.com"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shanghai
- Hotels in Shanghai
- Transportation in Shanghai
- Nightlife in Shanghai
- Restaurants in Shanghai
- Shopping in Shanghai
- Warnings and Dangers in Shanghai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shanghai
- 10 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Shanghai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shanghai
Photos in ShanghaiSee All Photos (35)
Top 10 Pages
- Munich Intro, 82 reviews, 235 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 19 reviews, 79 photos
- Kiev Intro, 18 reviews, 67 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 21 reviews, 60 photos
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos
- Bremen Intro, 17 reviews, 64 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 18 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thunersee Intro, 13 reviews, 59 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 17 reviews, 54 photos
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue