"Welcome to Bonio's Niigata Page." Top 5 Page for this destination Niigata by bonio
Niigata Travel Guide: 147 reviews and 348 photos
Niigata was where Ireland's first match was played in the 2002 World Cup. We also visited on the day before the game to meet our friend Kiyo. Kiyo lives just around the corner from us in the UK and she was visiting relatives in Nagoya while we were in Japan, she came all the way to see us for a day! it was a brilliant day too....
Our second day was Ireland against Cameroon. The city of Niigata turned green white and orange for the day! We were made incredibly welcome and the event was superbly organised..see much more on the t'logue!
Niigata has a good network of bus routes, easy to negotiate even for a non Japanese speaker too! Take a ticket as you... more travel advice
Several of the 2002 FIFA World Cup games were played here, magnificent arena and easy to get too, what will it be used... more travel advice
bonio's Related Pages
Niigata Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "NIIGATA CITY"
- "Niigata- Rice Country"
- "Kartann's new Niigata Page"
- "Welcome to Bonio's Niigata Page."
- "Gateway to Sado Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Niigata
- Hotels in Niigata
- Transportation in Niigata
- Nightlife in Niigata
- Restaurants in Niigata
- Shopping in Niigata
- Warnings and Dangers in Niigata
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Niigata
- 5 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (47)
Have you been to Niigata?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Niigata
Photos in NiigataSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Munich Intro, 82 reviews, 235 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 19 reviews, 79 photos
- Kiev Intro, 18 reviews, 67 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 21 reviews, 60 photos
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos
- Bremen Intro, 17 reviews, 64 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 18 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thunersee Intro, 13 reviews, 59 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 17 reviews, 54 photos
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue