"Bonio's trip to St Helier" Saint Helier by bonio
Saint Helier Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 60 photos
A four day trip to Jersey, our first time in the Channel Islands.
Came home with mixed feelings, enjoyed our visit but probably will not hurry back - maybe we're a little too young (mid 40's) the majority of visitors were well over 65. Also in 4 dys I'm pretty sure that i never spoke to anyone from Jersey, all shops, restaurants and pubs seemed to be staffed by Portuguese or Polish migrants, I've nothing against that in principle but it certainly takes something from the feel of a place.
Anyway, take a look at what we got up to, hope there's something useful here.
St Helier, and all of Jersey I guess, has one of the largest tide flows I've ever seen. When it's in it is right on the... more travel advice
This was the best beach we found in St Helier. If the weather is good, a great place to spend time, if the tide is in... more travel advice
bonio's Related Pages
Saint Helier Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bonio's trip to St Helier"
- "St Helier, Jersey"
- "THE CHANNEL ISLANDS, EUROPE"
- "Saint Helier"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Helier
- Hotels in Saint Helier
- Transportation in Saint Helier
- Nightlife in Saint Helier
- Restaurants in Saint Helier
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Helier
- 12 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Saint Helier?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Helier
Photos in Saint HelierSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Munich Intro, 82 reviews, 235 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 19 reviews, 79 photos
- Kiev Intro, 18 reviews, 67 photos
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 21 reviews, 60 photos
- Bremen Intro, 17 reviews, 64 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 18 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thunersee Intro, 13 reviews, 59 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 17 reviews, 54 photos
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue